How to resize an image to fit A4 when printing without loss of quality

frozensun

Ok guys,I did some screen caps (print screen) with resolution of 2764x1215 and when I print the image it doesn’t print over full sized A4 paper.
I even did scale to fit media in Photoshop which just increases DPI and basically I get print out over center of the paper,it’s not bad but letters are small,same like images.
Although quality is okay above 200 dpi.
I need printout to 1754x1240 and that one perfectly fits to A4,but I can’t screen capture at that resolution because I don’t own 4K monitor like the guy who sent me the image does.
There is an option in my printer to fit to page but when I choose it,image kinda streches all over A4 and the picture looks pretty bad.
What can I do to print kinda decent over A4 paper with not loss in quality?
A guy who wanted me for this did it with resolution of 1754x1240 I did print his image and it looks great,over full sized A4.
Can't I resize to that resolution,add custom width and height and print that image on A4 without loss of quality?

Screencaptures depend on the display resolution, the higher your display resolution, the higher the quality of the screen capture.

You can't increase the size of a bitmap image without reducing the amount of dots per inch.
For example, if you have a square that's 1 inch x 1 inch and it has 300 dots in it - it has 300 dots per inch.
If you increase this to 2 inches x 2 inches - you still have 300 dots - but now there are only 150 dots per inch.

So - no, you can't take a small image and increase it in size and keep the same image.
The only way is with a better original sample.

And for screenshots you need a higher display resolution to get a better screen capture.

Back