How To Design A Driving School Business Card Coupon Template

How To Design A Driving School Business Card Coupon Template

In this tutorial, I'll be showing you how to design a business card or coupon for a driving school company. I'm not sure how driving and roads work in the US or any other country, however I'm very sure this tutorial can be altered to suit your region accordingly - this example uses a grunge concrete background with a double yellow line theme. In this Photoshop example, I'll be using my favourite Driving School, DriveWithMsm Driving School Tuition based in London, UK. I designed a very similar example to be used as a coupon, but this instance can be used for a business card and also anything else graphic design related like a Flyer, Leaflet or Postcard.

How To Design A Driving School Business Card Coupon Template (Adobe Photoshop CS5 Tutorial).

Not a fan of the grunge effect used in this instance when I think something a bit cleaner and more polished would be more appropriate.

Agree also. And not sure that double yellow lines make sense for a driving school. A traffic warden school maybe.

It's an 'effect', and it's all over your website too. You need to think more about why you use certain techniques and effects and their relevance to each job.

Back