Help with Strange Project Involving a 150ft Chimney - Need Expert Advice

boneyelbows

Hi,

Just joined and I have been given a project that I am struggling to complete the task.

I am wondering if anyone on this forum could help me, basically I need to find a company that can produce some large signage on a actual chimney (approx. 150Ft high) - I can provide the artwork but all my current suppliers cant supply the size or scope of the job.

The artwork is designed but I cant work out what size / type of signage to use - too dangerous to find out !

At the time scaffolding will be present so it should be easy to attach?

Is anyone experienced in this field to help me find a company that could help with this.

The project is based in the North West, Lancashire, UK.

Regards

Lisa :icon_Wall:

Hi,

Just joined and I have been given a project that I am struggling to complete the task.

I am wondering if anyone on this forum could help me, basically I need to find a company that can produce some large signage on a actual chimney (approx. 150Ft high) - I can provide the artwork but all my current suppliers cant supply the size or scope of the job.

The artwork is designed but I cant work out what size / type of signage to use - too dangerous to find out !

At the time scaffolding will be present so it should be easy to attach?

Is anyone experienced in this field to help me find a company that could help with this.

The project is based in the North West, Lancashire, UK.

Regards

Lisa :icon_Wall:
We could possibly help, drop me a PM :icon_thumbup:

Try Universal Image Systems, Colchester. They print on all manner of things and do building wraps etc.

Hi,

Thanks for all the great information, I will check out all your suggestions this week.

The chimney is at Ribble Park, Blackburn and the banner will be attached on the chimney as the scaffolding is there for a re-paint so we thought we might aswell ad a nice banner while we can.

Lisa :icon_thumbup:

Back