Help me! Which Uni for Graphic Design?

Goinoroth

Hi guys!

I recently have sent my application to the following Unis to study Graphic Design: Arts of Bournemouth, Leeds College of Art, Norwich University of Art and UWE Bristol. In case I succeed in all of the application processes, which one would you recommend me?

My fifth choice was University of Leeds just because I live in this city, but I am considering to change it for another one. Any suggestions?

I appreciate the help, because I am not quite sure yet!

Hi guys!

I recently have sent my application to the following Unis to study Graphic Design: Arts of Bournemouth, Leeds College of Art, Norwich University of Art and UWE Bristol. In case I succeed in all of the application processes, which one would you recommend me?

My fifth choice was University of Leeds just because I live in this city, but I am considering to change it for another one. Any suggestions?

I appreciate the help, because I am not quite sure yet!

I'd like to add that I am over all interested in having a degree with good reputation in the industry rather than other characteristics.

Thanks.

I'd stay away from Bristol U.W.E if I were you. I've known a few people who went through there and didn't enjoy it at all.

Falmouth Uni is nationally known as having one of the best degrees for creative types, as well as a few in London - Kingston, University of the Arts London (Camberwell & Central St Martins)

I graduated from Bath Spa and really, really enjoyed it. 3 full years of live project work including presentations, pitching and design competitions, with modules throughout the degree focusing on print, bookbinding, freelancing and business. That would be my recommendation.

Last edited:
I'd stay away from Bristol U.W.E if I were you. I've known a few people who went through there and didn't enjoy it at all.

Falmouth Uni is nationally known as having one of the best degrees for creative types, as well as a few in London - Kingston, University of the Arts London (Camberwell & Central St Martins)

I graduated from Bath Spa and really, really enjoyed it. 3 full years of live project work including presentations, pitching and design competitions, with modules throughout the degree focusing on print, bookbinding, freelancing and business. That would be my recommendation.

Thanks for your response and suggestions, ARRIVALS.

Falmouth Uni looks great, just a little bit far away from everything, haha. I would like to stay away from London, if possible. None of the ones I said are actually relevant in the industry? I heard that Arts Uni of Bournemouth is one of the best, not sure though. I would like to know about Leeds College of Art as well.

Thanks a lot.

Craig Oldham is a designer here in Manchester. I believe he went to Falmouth Uni and now he's a regular D&AD judge, talker, etc. Not saying that's because he went to Falmouth, but it's a pretty good recommendation ;)

Craig Oldham is a designer here in Manchester. I believe he went to Falmouth Uni and now he's a regular D&AD judge, talker, etc. Not saying that's because he went to Falmouth, but it's a pretty good recommendation ;)

What about the ones I mentioned? How is their reputation in the industry?

Back