Hair Photography Resource

meadsy

Hi, could any point me in a direction that I could get some really great hair photography?

I have been searching on the royalty free photo libraries, but they just do not stack up to some of the processional fashion photographers I have found.

I have found one stunning photo, but the cost of licensing is too much for my client and after a long old discussion with the photographer telling me he is very flexible and we could come to a deal, I know he would laugh at what I had to spend but he kept pushing. I knew it wasn't enough but told him. He laughed and went.

It's fair enough, I appreciate the quality and quality cost ( i'd like to have a dig at free design work here - but I won't).

So after my rambling, I'd desperate for good quality hair photography that is reasonable. Any ideas?

Cheers all.

Well thats the issue, £5 - £10 royalty free area really. But for the right photo at the moment they could stretch to £50.

Yeah, I've been through these thanks. I'll go through them again anyway, just in case I missed the right one first time round.

Back