Graphic Designer wanted

DeGeist

Looking for talented Graphic Designers with entrepreneurial spirit

A soon-to-be-launched branding agency is looking for graphic designers for ongoing work.

We are young and small, but talented and hard working. Our agency consists of a few key players running the show, in partnership with talented, versatile and entrepreneurial production companies.
We need a talented graphic designer to work with us on a regular basis, paid project by project.
We are looking for someone interested in investing their efforts in our agency on a regular basis, as we want consistency in style, but other freelancers are welcome to send their info (just make it clear you work freelance only).

The graphic designer must be versatile, reliable and posses great technical skills (Photoshop/Illustrator and InDesign). The work is suitable for students or recent graduates who wish to gain experience and expand their portfolio.

If you are interested, send me a pm with some info about you and a contact e-mail, and I will send more details about the project.

Thanks for the responses

Hi,

Just like to thank everyone for their messages.
I will have a look at your portfolios and get back in touch. Extremely busy atm, so you will have to bear with me until tonight/tomorrow morning

Just keep them coming. Looks very good so far.

Jon

Back