Graphic designer needed for petcare company, great opportunity!

M_Lea

Graphic designer required to work on adverts, banners and other creative material for both print and digital. Creative ideas and plenty of enthusiasm needed. Clean, corporate style appealing to pet owners and pet professionals would be a basic brief. If interested please reply with portfolio and contact details. This will be paid and will be an ongoing project for the right person. Company is based just west of Reading. Many thanks.

Graphic designer required to work on adverts, banners and other creative material for both print and digital. Creative ideas and plenty of enthusiasm needed. Clean, corporate style appealing to pet owners and pet professionals would be a basic brief. If interested please reply with portfolio and contact details. This will be paid and will be an ongoing project for the right person. Company is based just west of Reading. Many thanks.

No agencies need apply thank you.

Regarding your post for Graphic Designer

Hi, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my work to you. I have been a Graphic Designer for about 20 years.

The previous company I worked for was affiliated with a Printer so I am fully conversant with preparing artwork for repro, I was their Senior Designer and I still do freelance work for them when they are busy. In 2009 I decided to leave and work for myself.

I currently use CS5.5, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.

I would be interested in working for you on a freelance basis as I am based in Lancashire. As I work from a studio at home, my overheads are low so I can keep my hourly rate down, my charges per hour for both design and artwork compare very favourably to sourcing freelancers from companies such as Orchard and as I would be working remotely so would not take up any studio space. I have worked successfully in this way with a couple of companies and we use Dropbox to upload and download files - like iCloud.

I am happy to take a project from initial concept through to final artwork. As I continue to work with my previous employer and also a couple of Marketing and Design Companies, I am fully aware of the need to preserve confidentialities.

Please have a look at my website where there are some more work examples or send me your email details and I will be delighted to forward you some examples of my work. I look forward to hearing from you should you require my services. If there is nothing available at this time I would be delighted if you would keep my details on file for the future.

Kind Regards

Cheryl Davies

[email protected]
polkadot mouse

Attachments

• harperadams.jpg
    harperadams.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 31
  • groveside.jpg
    groveside.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 31
  • printoff.jpg
    printoff.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there.

Im not sure how you are getting on with this? Can you send me a pm of the name of the company and if you are still looking let me have a go at helping you out.

Many thanks

Chris

Hi, you have replied to me about this thread but I am not the person who posted this job, I too am a graphic designer - you should be replying to the top thread and not mine. :)

Back