Brand Culture Sport & Entertainment has a brilliant opportunity for a talented and passionate designer with around 2 years' agency experience who would like to make their mark as part of an exciting, growing agency team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the agency's creative and content partner, art director, planners and account handlers, across our entertainment clients as well as on b2c and b2b brand campaigns and projects for major blue chip companies.
You will have the ability to not only take a brief but also contribute to the brief so attention to detail is essential. As a key member of the team you will be expected to contribute ideas that will have a strong influence in the output of our growing agency.
The successful candidate will also be able to take their designs through to artwork ready for print or digital output, briefing and liaising with outside suppliers.
Desired skills and experience
- Exceptional skills with Adobe CS and good knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, 3DS Max and VRay
- Digital design experience including websites, apps, online advertising, email campaigns, e-commerce, social media.
- Design experience in brand identity, logo, literature, image manipulation, integrated campaigns, direct mail, experiential, POS and exhibitions. Experience of entertainment-driven campaigns a plus
- Knowledge of printing processes is preferable with the ability to prepare and supply print ready artwork files.
- Superb communication and design presentation skills
- You'll ideally have an undergraduate degree in a design related discipline
To be considered, you will need to present an up-to-date portfolio of past design and print examples that should demonstrate a keen eye for detail and a love of all things design.
A starting salary will be in the region of between £22,000 to £25,000 per annum (based on relevant experience). 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays.
In the first instance, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Brand Culture Sport & Entertainment, visit our website.