Freelance Graphic Designer Wanted!

eatsleepthink

We are looking for freelance graphic designers.

We require designers who will immediately fit in to a very pro-active, efficient and dynamic team, and have the ability to liaise directly with a number of clients. Experience working as a designer in a busy studio environment is essential and use of Adobe Creative Suite up to CS5, including: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is essential, some experience in web design and Macromedia Flash would be a bonus.

We are based in Sheffield and being local would be advantageous to the correct candidate as we may require your services on short notice. Designers who are suitable will be invited for interview so that we can get to know you and discuss the finer detail, a portfolio of your work should be presented upon attending an interview. Initially we would like to see a CV, a small sample of work, and hourly rate.

Thanks

eatsleepthink design

Freelance Graphic Designer

Hello my nameis Carl Carve-Williams, I am a freelance graphic designer with many years experiance in all types of design. If you still require a designer please contact me on 07590298926 or [email protected] a few samples of my work can be seen on my website at Carver Animations

Freelance Graphic Designer

Hi,

I am a freelance graphic designer with six years experience in the industry and hold fantastic illustration skills. If you are interested and would like to see my CV and a selection of my work, please contact me at:

Tel: 07960 076316
[email protected]

Regards,

Alan

Hi There,

We are not freelancers however we do supply various other companies with graphic design, SEO, Web production and print production services. Feel free to check out our website, we work with companies all over the UK. www.glazedeye.co.uk

If you are interested in any of our services you can contact the office on 0207 0961375

Many thanks

Robin

Back