Freelance Designers and Artists required.

barryheath

Hello All,

I am looking to increase our portfolio of graphic artists and designers.

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!
I am only interested in designers with experience in the greeting card and stationery industry; commercial artists who have previously published works or designer and graphic artists who have worked in the packaging side of the business. ALSO, particular interest in cartoonists who have published or available off-the-shelf work along the 'HIS n HERS' calendar images. husband/wife, humerous; joy of marriage, fun sport, funny side of cats for example etc....etc.

Please Please Please look at our website and product range so you are not wasting your time when replying.

I am after rates per design if you are an artist and hourly rates with any reply, otherwise again, you will be wasting your time.

Look at the following links for reference.

Thanks.
Tallon Int Ltd.
Tallon | Stationery | Just to Say | Just Stationery | Greeting Cards | Diaries & Calendars | back to school: Notelets, Invitations & Thank You Cards

Tallon | Stationery | Just to Say | Just Stationery | Greeting Cards | Diaries & Calendars | back to school: Super Jumbo Gift Bags

Tallon | Stationery | Just to Say | Just Stationery | Greeting Cards | Diaries & Calendars | back to school: Sketch Pads, Colouring Books and Activity Paper

Hi Fuzzy here:icon_smile:

We have had our work published for Christmas cards by printing.com and you can see our range of cartoons on our website :icon_thumbup:

If you need any further information, just let me know:icon_biggrin:

Design for print/products

I'm a commercial graphic designer and have created and printed greeting card designs previously, but I don't think my sort of style would match your current range.

I'm pretty modern really, so if interested in some nice modern designs to add to your range let me know :)

Best Wishes

Amanda

Back