Freelance designer taking on out sourced work

bigdave

Hiya,

In a attempt to help grow my business I'm looking to take on out source work through printers/agencies.

About Me:
I have a degree in Applied Digital Media Design which qualifies me for all aspects of design including web, print and interactive multimedia. However, I have always held a passion for print and over the past 9 years, have devoted my skills to printed media. This diligence has seen me take on a number of regular clients including North Yorkshire County Council's Education Departments for both the Craven and Scarborough Areas, with my work being presented to government and commended by then Education Secretary, Alan Johnson as "an example of how information should be provided for families". Since then I have focused my time on nurturing my design for print knowledge and have, provided design services for blue chip companies including Costcutter and Nisa Today's as well developing trade advertising publications for an established Publishing House based in York.

I am exclusively Apple Mac based and am fully versed in all major design software including Quark XPress and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as prepress CTP systems.

Rates:
My general business rate is £35 per hour but I can offer a reduced price of £25 per hour for trade clients (which members of the forum would be eligible for). I do however like to provide the most competitive prices, so will always endeavor to provide a job specific quote.

Interested?
My website is still under development so in the mean time, the best way to view work samples is by contacting myself directly for a sample pack. You can get in touch by either email [email protected] or by phoning me directly 07540 969408.

Cheers

Dave

Back