Freelance Artworker/Designer as and when basis

sam09p

Good afternoon all and I hope I have posted this in the right place,

We are a recruitment advertising agency based in Hampshire and we are looking to expand out list of Freelance Designers/Artworkers that can be on call as and when required and at short notice if we need cover.

A little about us, we produce recruitment adverts for clients, mostly schools and other businesses and place the adverts when completed into papers. We have a large portfolio of clients but a small Studio team, which is why we are looking to add to our freelance list on an ad hoc basis. You maybe required to come in at a moments notice if we are busy and someone is on annual leave or illness has struck. Mostly we require someone to resize adverts, put in new text, turn mono to colour or colour to mono, resize adverts or simple amendments.

If this is something that interests you and you would like to be added to our list, would you mind contacting me with your interest, CV and rates please. If agreeable we would invite you in for a couple of simple tests and if all goes well we can add you to our list.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I have experience in recruitment advertising as I worked for an agency their main client was per temps. What do you pay?

Back