Final year uni project-> Music/Theatre booking system as topic?

kakaliki

Any examiner, webmaster, graduate students, computer science or related person in here?
If yes can you please confirm if an online movie or concert/theatre/attractions booking system using php, apache, mysql is a suitable topic as final year uni project?

I would like the site to look a bit like stargreen.com or similar sites.Ticketmaster.co.uk looks way to advance for my skills.

Your feedback with your own experience even with other languages would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Any examiner, webmaster, graduate students, computer science or related person in here?
If yes can you please confirm if an online movie or concert/theatre/attractions booking system using php, apache, mysql is a suitable topic as final year uni project?

I would like the site to look a bit like stargreen.com or similar sites.Ticketmaster.co.uk looks way to advance for my skills.

Your feedback with your own experience even with other languages would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Hey kakaliki,

The only person that can really answer whether this project would be suitable for your Uni course is one of your lecturers, we don't even know what course you're on...

Looks like a challenging project though...I guess that you've already built a bespoke database driven site on some scale before?

Back