Feedback please

Not much to critique design wise, it's just text on a white background.

Don't like that fact the site is left justified yet the header banner extends the width of the screen, it doesn't look good on a widescreen monitor. The gradient header and text with drop shadow also looks pretty poor in my opinion.

I am no website designer, just my thoughts though, hope that helps.

I would use your web domain as your email account (ie [email protected]).

Obviously needs to be optimised.

It's OK. Nothing more, nothing less. I assume this is just a supporting site for the magazine. If I were you, I'd make it special / industry leading. A place where your advertisers would equally wish to appear - an additional sell for the advertising package.

Currently - nothing to be proud of (but the mag looks good!).

Hope this helps.

Peter

I would open the ad size pdf in a new window (also telling user it will open in new window) otherwise that will most likely be a close and gone forever.

Hi There

I like it, I think it suits the purpose. A few tips would be perhaps to change the font at the top of the page and also make sure you set one of the fields on the form to be compulsory otherwise you will just get people/SPAM clicking on the submit button.

Also somewhere on the site put a link to the Adobe Reader so people can download it if they haven't got it already, just a few tips.

Hope this helps :eek:)

Back