Feedback on my Logo

I have been reading up on logo design do's and don'ts and really would like some feedback from the pro's, this is a first phase logo design so be gentle, all constructive criticism is welcome, thanks in advance.
logo.png

almost

Hi George It looks fine but personally I wouldn't centre the logo DM with the text MULTIMEDIA. try pushing it up on line and maybe enlarge the DM box slightly.

The DM bit's fine but I'd totally revisit the rest; with the use of type size and colour as it is, the actual device is the least prominent element.

The DM bit's fine but I'd totally revisit the rest; with the use of type size and colour as it is, the actual device is the least prominent element.

I agree with Dave, I think the DM in the box is ok by itself, although perhaps it isn't currently working so well alongside the text.

I don't think that the text goes well together, though. I'm not too sure about the colours used or both the font and alignment.

I see what you mean it doesn't flow very well and they seem to be seperate entities in the image, will have another go. Thank you for your comments much appreciated.

Back