Feedback for my product label design and logo

Rjmalnegro

Hello, can I get some feedback/critiques on this product label and the logo above? We want simple yet professional approach and catchy. Any comments or suggestions (bad or good) are very much appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1344.jpeg
    IMG_1344.jpeg
    415.3 KB · Views: 14
It doesn't really shout 'premium' to me. I think the font could be less cartoony, and it would be nice to see an illustration of a sardine and
maybe some hint of 'Spanish style', whatever that is. The logo size is a bit out of proportion to the rest.

Apart from that it looks ok! :)

It doesn't really shout 'premium' to me. I think the font could be less cartoony, and it would be nice to see an illustration of a sardine and
maybe some hint of 'Spanish style', whatever that is. The logo size is a bit out of proportion to the rest.

Apart from that it looks ok! :)
Thanks, can you suggest what would be the best font based on how you see it? ☺️

Well I would probably go all caps for starters, but any smart serif or sans serif. I would also do a bit of research and see what the competitors are like.
I would also look at the colours too. They don't exactly say 'fresh fish'.

I wouldn't be a fan of a serif typeface for the white text - as in printing those serifs may well fill in due to the printing process.
When doing reversed out text for packaging, I tend to use San Serif - or if you have to use Serif then a bolder version of the font and increase the tracking a tiny bit maybe 5 or 10.

Presume you'll be getting printed samples anyway.

Interested to know what makes them 'Premium' - did a bit of digging on Google Images for Premium Spanish Style Sardines and get a wide range of designs - some premium some not so.
Is it a variant of Sardine? Or is the wording Premium meaningful to the product?
Some premium packaging (from my eye) doesn't have the word Premium on it.

Is it premium by name only - and the packaging doesn't have to be necessarily premium - or does it need both?

Back