Facebook like buttons / clear likes

richimgd

Now then everyone,

I have a bit of a question about Facebook like buttons. I have on my own website (plug here www.imgd.co.uk ) added a few like buttons on various pages.

In particular on the homepage, Is there a way of removing these likes? It seems there is an alternative way I want to setup the likes on this page, but no matter what I do it seems that that specific URL is associated with those likes and therefore stops those likes from working in any other way. What I mean by that is the way I want to set it up now is that when someone clicks 'like' on the homepage, I want to so that it leaves a permanent link on the users Facebook profile under 'Activities And Interests' An example of a site I have got this working on is Michael Welch Sculptures
If you notice on that link, if you click like it will add 'Michael Welch Sculptures' and a thumbnail image to your Facebook profile in the relevant section I just mentioned.

It seems I cant modify my own website now since I have already got an existing set of likes associated with it....

Back