Exciting Project - Designer needed

willmath

A little introduction first, myself and 3 friends have been working on a new business/project on an online slot for the last 6 months. I have a lot of experience in the gambling industry, working for one of the largest bookmakers developing new gambling games. There is a lack of good quality online slots being made, but at the same time demand has never been higher. As this is a relatively new industry and growing very quickly we feel now is the perfect time to start making and selling our own slot games.

Our team consists of an experienced developer based in Hong Kong, a statistican/maths expert, audio engineer and myself based in the UK, we have all been working on this project in our own time for a share in the business and future profits. We have finished the back end coding and audio for the slot but now we need a graphics designer to make the front end graphics. This requires graphics for the reels, 3 bonus features and some simple animations.

Ideally we are looking for a graphics designer who initally wants to get involved in this exciting project in their own time in return for a share of the business and future profits. A typical online slot for one bookmaker will make £10,000 a day, a typical gaming supplier will earn a fee of between 5-10% share of the profits, so the potential is huge.

We are also willing to pay cash if you would rather not take a share of profits/business.

If you are interested in this project please get in contact asap

I can give you further information and demo a basic but workable 1st version of our slot.

grahpic designer

A little introduction first, myself and 3 friends have been working on a new business/project on an online slot for the last 6 months. I have a lot of experience in the gambling industry, working for one of the largest bookmakers developing new gambling games. There is a lack of good quality online slots being made, but at the same time demand has never been higher. As this is a relatively new industry and growing very quickly we feel now is the perfect time to start making and selling our own slot games.

Our team consists of an experienced developer based in Hong Kong, a statistican/maths expert, audio engineer and myself based in the UK, we have all been working on this project in our own time for a share in the business and future profits. We have finished the back end coding and audio for the slot but now we need a graphics designer to make the front end graphics. This requires graphics for the reels, 3 bonus features and some simple animations.

Ideally we are looking for a graphics designer who initally wants to get involved in this exciting project in their own time in return for a share of the business and future profits. A typical online slot for one bookmaker will make £10,000 a day, a typical gaming supplier will earn a fee of between 5-10% share of the profits, so the potential is huge.

We are also willing to pay cash if you would rather not take a share of profits/business.

If you are interested in this project please get in contact asap

I can give you further information and demo a basic but workable 1st version of our slot.

Hi,

I would be interested in working with you. My work can be seen at Clockwork Bear - Swansea Web Design & Development. I also have a small network of designers I can use to create graphics.

If you like my work and want to talk about working together my email is [email protected]

Regards

Adam Curtis

Clockwork Bear - Swansea Web Design & Development

I'd also be interested in working on this - I'm a pure designer with web experience, and also, a fair amount of experience on this area - my dad was head of R&D for Bell Fruit so I grew up with fruit machines.

Same as above - if you like the work, give me a shout on here or through the website.

Thanks,

Mark.

Good Evening, I was just wondering if you could send over some extra details and a possible demo as you mentioned?

I have been a commercial designer for the past 3 years, and slowly moving myself into my own business but as with anything clients work always takes priority over my own.

Below are a couple of designs that I have done recently.
CreatableDesign.co.uk - Creativity brings us closer
First4Trades homepage concept

If you would like any further information from me, please let me know.

Jonathan

Interested designers here

Hi Willmath,

We would be very interested in seeing your demo and discussing this further with you. We are experienced graphic designers, web developers and Flash animators. If you would like to view our portfolio, please see the link below.

www.jamjarstudios.co.uk

Please feel free to call or email me directly. I am based in our Newcastle office

Kind regards,

Tom

Back