Dreams!

Booyah

Hello boys and girls!

Hope you are all doing well :) I am seeking of a bit of help for my university project. I am doing my Final Project for my graphic design course and I am thinking of doing it about dreams. The thing is, it is such a broad topic that I just can't decide what area to stick to.

So my question to you guys is: What would most interest you about dreams? What would you like to know more about them?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!

Sleeping_Baby_1830414.jpg

Doing market research is important. And well done for posing the question.

But I think you're a bit off the mark with questions.

I think you should start by researching what's already available on the market with books and on the internet.

Find out what topics are already covered, and if you can think of any topics that aren't covered.

List out all the topics and perhaps the topics you discovered aren't covered very well.

Then I suggest you start a Survey Online - there's plenty of options if you search the internet.

This way you can get a lot of feedback very quickly.

And to also note - you're studying graphic design - not copy editing or story telling.

Content is king when it comes to things being sold.

But your job is Graphic Design not writing books.

You'd be better off spending your time designing the book rather than writing it.

I.e, keep the content relevant and logical, but don't spend too much time on it.

Thanks for your feedback! That really helps. I'll crack on researching on what's covered already and try to find a gap in the market.

Back