Don't suppose anyone wants to design me a logo?

Owen De-Vice

Hey,

I hope this doesn't come across cheeky - I am not a graphic designer - I am a (wanna be) music producer/dj who really needs a logo doing or something along those lines. Unfortunately I dont know any GDs to help so I was wondering if anyone fancied having ago at it?

The music I make is generally dance/commercially stuff and my name is just..my name so I guess there aren't really any restrictions.

If anyone happens to be interested you can either reply via PM or below.

Thank you either way.

OD-V

budget wise I have no idea what the going rate for something like this would be? Obviously if there is some student who wants to take a shot or something to get their name out there thats cool too.

money isnt a huge issue necessarily - but as I said I have no really idea as to prices and options?

I've sent you a PM about this.

I'd send your details over to specific designers, receive quotes, view their portfolios and work, talk to them via email, or phone, and see who you get a spark with, and go from there?

Also, don't just pick the cheapest option, pick the designer that you feel is right for the challenge.

Hey,

I hope this doesn't come across cheeky - I am not a graphic designer - I am a (wanna be) music producer/dj who really needs a logo doing or something along those lines. Unfortunately I dont know any GDs to help so I was wondering if anyone fancied having ago at it?

The music I make is generally dance/commercially stuff and my name is just..my name so I guess there aren't really any restrictions.

If anyone happens to be interested you can either reply via PM or below.

Thank you either way.

OD-V

Hi, I've done a couple of logos/design for music producers, so would enjoy this challenge.

Back