Digital Marketing Tips for my E-Commerce Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

estatomaticonline

Hello all forum members. I opened my e-commerce store named Estatomatic. It is basically an affiliate marketing store. Currently I took affiliate partnership from Alibaba and DHGate and I am posting their products. In future when the situation of the traffic and earning gets better, I will also take affiliate partnership with Amazon and other reputable online stores.

I want to know from all of you that how can I enhance my traffic and even my sales to earn? Beneficial digital marketing tips are really appreciated. I could wrote the URL of my store but I am worried may be the website link is allowed to write for the new members.

Regards

It may be worthwhile completing a digital marketing course. I was recommended this free one by a client.
I intend enrolling myself when I get the time.

The first thing you want to do is start writing. You can write about what you know best and share your expertise with others. If it's a product or service you are selling, write about how to use it or how to maintain it.
Once you've got your blog set up and published, share your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Include your posts on forums related to your industry and ask other experts for feedback or advice on what you've written about.
Do guest posts on other blogs in your field so that you can be seen as an expert among your peers.
You can make image, videos related your products or brand and share it on Social Media sites.

There are a number of things you can do to enhance traffic and sales for your eCommerce store. Here are a few ideas to get you started:

1. Make sure your site is optimized for search engines. This means using the right keywords in your titles and descriptions, and making sure your site is easy to navigate. Consider adding a QR code that will provide easy access to your store (you can use an online QR code generator, it's fairly easy and free).

2. Use social media to drive traffic to your store. Promote new products and special offers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

3. Use email marketing to reach potential customers. Send out regular newsletters with information about new products, promotions, and special offers. For example, Mailchimp offers many great features in their free plan.

4. Give customers the option to pay with their preferred payment method. Offering multiple payment options will make it easier for them to decide to actually buy the product.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back