Digital Graphic Designer wanted for online gaming start-up (London, Clapham)

Quizzino

We’re a new online gaming company looking for a dynamic, ambitious and creative digital graphic designer to work with our marketing team across all media and platforms.

Creating stand-out online advertising and eye-catching marketing emails, producing great-looking print and press work, designing landing pages and adding promotional content to our website – there’s an exciting new challenge every day.

You are a confident all-rounder, with: a flair for playful design; a feel for typography; and high quality sketching skills combined with commercial awareness - offering creative solutions to our key objective of acquiring and retaining customers in a highly competitive sector.

You also need good communication skills and the ability both to collaborate with and take direction from the management team as we develop and evolve our fast-growing business. You must be full of ideas and initiative, and ready to take responsibility for achieving and maintaining the highest quality of your work.

This is a great opportunity to grow and flourish with a company that’s going places.

Requirements:
* A Bachelor Degree in a related field

* 2-3 years’ experience in a digital agency

* Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce and deliver best-of-class creative and award-winning digital design work

* Strong up-to-date understanding of HTML, CCS, Javascript, web browsers and website CMS and design, including Wordpress

* Sketching skills and up-to-date excellence in CS4/5 - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign

* Knowledge and understanding of Flash (animation and action scripting)

* Understanding of digital tools and overall digital trends in web, tablet and mobile content

Type of Employment: Full-Time

Salary: up to £24k pa, dependant on experience

Please email CV (with link to Portfolio) and covering letter to [email protected]

Quizzino is a social gaming company which has been operating for three years. We are launching a new online gaming product in May this year and want to recruit the right people to shape our offering and grow a highly successful company. We have a great start-up culture and are looking for team members, not empire builders.

Our offices are based in a great development in Clapham with easy access to the Northern line and a large healthy open space on our doorstep in the form of Clapham Common.

I don't mean to come across rude here but someone with the skill sets and experince you are asking for which is quite a lot could most likely be making in upwards of 40k.

Sorry if that seems really rude just my thinking.

Iain

Thanks

I don't mean to come across rude here but someone with the skill sets and experince you are asking for which is quite a lot could most likely be making in upwards of 40k.

Sorry if that seems really rude just my thinking.

Iain

Thanks for that observation Iain. We've set the salary in line with what we've seen in other ads for what we believe to be comparable jobs; perhaps the impression is that we're looking for someone more senior than, in fact, we are. We're looking for someone with ambition, who's been through their first (junior) agency job and is looking for a new challenge. So far we've had over 20 applications for the vacancy this week - I thought posting here might throw up something different to the other recruitment channels. In any case - I'm not offended by your post - it's useful feedback.

Back