Designer/Artworker wanted

We are looking for another member to join our in-house creative team. Looking after 8 up and coming beauty brands.

The candidate must be proficient in CorelDraw and have a keen eye for detail, and a love of design.

We design everything for the group of companies from a simple appointment card, to 40 page brochures. Advertising campaigns to boxes and packaging.

We are based in South Elmsall, West Yorkshire.

If you are interested drop me an email [email protected]

thanks.

Do professional designers use CorelDraw?

Have you used it? probably not... I used illustrator and quark for years before I came across CorelDraw. Much quicker to produce the same results. I have used it for over 10 years now and wouldnt change back. Corel just need to get their act together and bring their next release as a mac version.

I used Coreldraw 3 way back and as a graphics programme it was very good, especially for the price, at that time version 3 was no good at handling type en masse. However I was just posing the question as to whether you were going to find sufficient numbers of professionally qualified designers who were fluent in Coreldraw to enable you to make a choice?

Back