Design opinions wanted

I've recently taken on a new brand manager role at the company I'm working for and conducting some brand perception research.

If anyone could fill out this short (anonymous) survey on what you think of our branding it would be massively appreciated :)

That's an awful site.

Where is the demo? Not going to sign up until I've had a play.

I've done the survey. The branding is meaningless. The product is the only thing that matters. And you aren't selling the product. In fact the site will put people off - it's that bad.

And the name is wrong. I immediately thought it was a hotel site (think mercador).

I've done the survey. The branding is meaningless. The product is the only thing that matters. And you aren't selling the product. In fact the site will put people off - it's that bad.

And the name is wrong. I immediately thought it was a hotel site (think mercador).
Appreciate the feedback (y)

I've done the survey, but there doesn't seem to be much actual branding on there at all. I'm viewing on a large desktop screen, and the logo is
tucked far away in the left corner and hardly even mentioned in the text on the landing page. The mark is ok, but the font (and the name itself) is very bland.

Hello,
I have filled the short survey that you have shared about the your brand.
As per my knowledge the survey needs to be changes as it does not seem
to be a branding survey. Please make a change to it.

Appreciation of your brand depends on your work. Your brand awareness will be increase as you work.

Back