Dental clinic logo

CDB

Hi everyone,

Here's my logo for a small dental clinic called "Love the dentist".
I would appreciate your critique and suggestions for improvement.
Please, share your thoughts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.54.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.54.17 PM.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 9
I normally prefer simple logos, but this is a bit too simple for me.

I'm assuming it's for a personal or course project, but I think you could do better. It might be something that would do for a sticker for a child, but
not for a logo. It just doesn't have the gravitas or professionalism enough for a dental studio. Just google 'dental studio logo' and you will hopefully see what I mean.

The tooth could be more accurate, and if you're clever you could even try and make it in to a vague heart shape maybe. Font choice not good. Heart is way too big.
If it's a personal project, I would change the name - I'm not sure loving one's dentist is very ethical! :)

Looks to me as though you came up with the first idea and ran with it. It’s rarely that easy. I think, you need to think a bit deeper.

@Wardy , thank you.
I just wanna learn logo design best practices.

Of course, I googled other dental logos, but tbh I didn't find any to say I like it.
Most of them look unprofessional as well, in my opinion.

@sprout , thank you.
The first one was a heart-shaped tooth)
I see myself that it's primitive, trying to generate some more ideas...

Of course, I googled other dental logos, but tbh I didn't find any to say I like it.
Really - cos I just google "Dental Logo Heart" and found plenty of much higher standard than yours.

Conceptually it's not bad - the execution is bad though, as you realise.

Start by sketching your logo first - don't use the computer. Don't even look at it.

Back