Cyberpunk Album Cover

Paul Murray

Ultimate Member
Been working on this tonight. It's an unofficial redesign of the B-Sides album 'Redefine the Enemy' by ATARI TEENAGE RIOT, created mainly for my iPod and probably my portfolio at some point

5202785344_ac7a5827f0.jpg

I'm off to bed as I'm tired, and will probably wake up hating something about this that I can't see right now so I'd appreciate any feedback you have.

Ta!

Cyberpunk alubum cover

It's a nice design but I think the levels need tweaking. Also, have you thought about bringing the mask out a little? Maybe a slightly different hue...

Attachments

• cyberpunk-tweak.jpg
    cyberpunk-tweak.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I might try that. Unfortunately I must have flattened the file before I saved it because when I opened it the next day I was presented with just one layer.

/facepalm

I'm positive I saved it as something else but can't for the life of me find it on my system so I'll probably redo it at some point :/

Thanks for the feedback though

Nightmare

I might try that. Unfortunately I must have flattened the file before I saved it because when I opened it the next day I was presented with just one layer.

/facepalm

I'm positive I saved it as something else but can't for the life of me find it on my system so I'll probably redo it at some point :/

Thanks for the feedback though

Nooooo!!! :D

Amanda

Back