Creative online quiz resources

bigdave

My employer uses an online quiz as a way of generating leads. The page layout for the quiz is pretty boring and the quiz itself is fairly un-engaging (a never ending cycle of radio buttons and drop downs). The marketing guys have asked me to begin researching how we can 'liven up' the quiz page to engage more users. My initial thought was to restyle the existing page but the marketing team are keen on a whole new style of quiz/game.

I'm trying to look for some really creative ways of engaging users but it seems to be a really difficult thing to research as any search term with the word 'quiz' in it returns a never ending stream of crap online quizzes with titles such as "How creative are you" or "When will you get engaged"... (a peril of the facebook age).

Can anyone offer any help or links to new ways of livening up whats is essentially a data collection exercise.

Ta

Not being bad - but isn't it marketing's job to develop the quiz games, and your job to design them?

What's the current style like? Hard to give ideas when I don't know what the original one is?

How does this quiz work?

What's the current style like? Hard to give ideas when I don't know what the original one is?

How does this quiz work?

The current quiz page... TEFL Quiz

As you'll see its pretty uninteresting to look at ant the questions (deffo the marketing teams responsibility) are a bit of a mish-mash.

Last edited:
Back