Creative Cloud discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez

I'm about to renew but I think it's soo expensive.. is it possible to find discounts somewhere?

Thanks in advance

WOAH - hold on here - I've removed the links from public viewing until this is cleared up. I've requested clarification from Adobe on that website as a reseller.

Please do not post any more links to this site.

Thanks for understanding. Once it's verified, I will restore.

WOAH - hold on here - I've removed the links from public viewing until this is cleared up. I've requested clarification from Adobe on that website as a reseller.

Please do not post any more links to this site.

Thanks for understanding. Once it's verified, I will restore.
Both posters are/were the same IP.... talk about stupidly easy to spot spam posters...

I checked the site, what they're offering is essentially the 'spare' bulk licenses that big businesses buy.... in other words a commonly done thing with office/windows licenses (usually cheaper) but you run the risk of losing access at any time and to the best of my knowledge against the eula/tos of the programs.

They also only take payment by paypal because paypal doesn't offer refunds on 'serial numbers'.... I'd even go as far as to say the website was committing fraud.

Both posters are/were the same IP.... talk about stupidly easy to spot spam posters...

I checked the site, what they're offering is essentially the 'spare' bulk licenses that big businesses buy.... in other words a commonly done thing with office/windows licenses (usually cheaper) but you run the risk of losing access at any time and to the best of my knowledge against the eula/tos of the programs.

They also only take payment by paypal because paypal doesn't offer refunds on 'serial numbers'.... I'd even go as far as to say the website was committing fraud.

If the licenses were already bought then you need a license transfer - https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

There's always a risk with buying shit like this.

I'd even go as far as to say the website was committing fraud.

I've reported it via the Adobe Piracy Portal.

I'll get it escalated because I work the Adobe Forums and I can get access to higher ups. Working on it now.

I've reported it via the Adobe Piracy Portal.

I'll get it escalated because I work the Adobe Forums and I can get access to higher ups. Working on it now.
Go for it, I'm no fan of Adobe's subscription model etc but I hate sites that are basically out to scam people even more.

I'll lock the thread and ban the poster.

Their subscription model is contentious, but it doesn't mean you can steal it, or potentially steal from others.

At the end of the day, Adobe make world-class, industry standard software, and all those people that make it happen, from the coffee-intern, to the junior designer, to the senior designer, to the coders, engineers, developers, etc. all need to get paid, they have families, they have rent/mortgages/bills to pay etc.

At the end of the day, if you don't like the subscription model, then don't buy it.
If you can't go without it, then don't steal it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back