Couple of recent designs

Hey guys,

I am new here but although these have been signed off I would like some input from some fellow designers, I think for piece of mind etc. These were outsourced to me by another developer. I actually work full time but looking to build up a business in my spare time because of the politics that seem to be going on where I currently work.

Building trades website (jpg only)
Hairdressers Salon Design (jpg only)

You may notice that I am yet to get a site up at Website and Graphic Design by Creatable Design - Creativity brings us closer... but hopefully that will change soon once I finally get a design that I am completely happy with.

Here is my initial concept for the site although this will change again as I am now not happy with the dark/grungy feel that the site currently portrays. http://www.creatabledesign.co.uk/assets/homepage.jpg

Anyhow, I have blabbered on too much now. Let me know your thoughts if you have the time.

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

Like the trades one - not a great deal to say on that one. The other one - I don't mind the top section, but then it goes into reams of dull text. It doesn't seem to tie in with the graphics at the top - maybe you could bring some of that down to break up the copy a bit. I'd also get them to cut the copy at least in half - nobody will bother to read it. Or move some of it to another page.

Back