Could someone please give me some advice on my new Business Logo?

eglynn

Hi everyone!

This is my new logo for my recently setup business "HereAndNow" We are a social networking site, and so far have had zero-signups after an estimated £5000 spent on advertising. However we are improving our website to make it more interactive with the user, and we have started off by making a new logo. If you could spend the time to review the logo and suggest improvements that would be much appreciated.

URL]

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
That's hilarious - it's so obviously a wind up. Made me laugh.

Last edited:
I have made a slight revision to the previous logo, which I will post tomorrow. Thanks for the advice, if again it does not suceed expectations I will consider hiring a designer.

I have made a slight revision to the previous logo, which I will post tomorrow. Thanks for the advice, if again it does not succeed expectations I will consider hiring a designer.
No need - I think you've nailed it. It's possibly the best logo I've ever seen.

Thanks, atleast someone has such exquisit graphic design knowledge such as myself. :icon_smile:
My two years in Uni finally paid off.
With such obvious talent, I'd skip your third year, approach Saatchi and Saatchi direct and offer your services for some serious money.

With such obvious talent, I'd skip your third year, approach Saatchi and Saatchi direct and offer your services for some serious money.
Thanks, I have actually approached Saatchi and they said they would inform me of when they need something of such diversity created.

I have such eZ talent, I really love what I do and would like to gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape over all of my graphics. UU IS NOT ALIVE NO MORE UHUHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HUHU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU

Back