Corporate Identity

Caryl90

Dear All,

I am currently working on a graphic project at my third year at University. I have been given a brief to design and develop a unique corporate identity for a local company. As part of my development and investigation section of my portfolio, I have included an attachment of possible logo designs, which have also been discussed with the client. Please could someone take the time to evaluate the logo designs against the following questions:

1. What is the impression that the logo is giving the market?

2. What do the colours imply?

3. What are your first impressions of the company?

4. Are you able to identify what are the values of the company in mind?

Many Thanks :)

Attachments

• logo design - en-[pd.jpg
    logo design - en-[pd.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 58
I'm guessing it's a company that sells some kind of eco-friendly structure or something? The greens imply 'natural' and 'eco-friendly'. As for the values, the circular shape implies reusability or recyclable.

I'm with Paul, either a company that has something to do with reusability, recycling. The green does imply nature, natural and eco friendly along with the leaf illustration.
The only thing i will add is that designs 4 and 6 could have something to do with energy as they seem to resemble a plug socket and power switch? So with that in mind a reusable energy source that is friendly to the environment?

Are we on the right track?

Eco friendly, energy, electronic product maybe? The icons do resemble a power up/down button and remind me of Indesit logo or LG logo. So something to do with technology and green resources? they also make me think of a hob (cooker)?

I'm with Paul, either a company that has something to do with reusability, recycling. The green does imply nature, natural and eco friendly along with the leaf illustration.
The only thing i will add is that designs 4 and 6 could have something to do with energy as they seem to resemble a plug socket and power switch? So with that in mind a reusable energy source that is friendly to the environment?

Are we on the right track?
I think the use of green and the power device would make sense but maybe he should think contrarian and do the opposite? Most of the 'clean' energy and 'renewables' company logos I've seen are pretty cliched and look very similar.

Back