corel draw 12

sally333

I am using a typeface (Academy Engraved) and I want to make the outline in one colour and the inside of the typeface in another using corel draw 12. Any ideas please?

I am using a typeface (Academy Engraved) and I want to make the outline in one colour and the inside of the typeface in another using corel draw 12. Any ideas please?

Hi, just select the object and right click on the colour you want for the outline and the left click on a colour for the inner. You can then go to the outline menu and choose behind fill as I think it always look more balanced.

Gimme a shout if you need anymore advice on Corel as I have been using it for 9 years.

Hi
Thank you for that but I have tried it on the academy engraved font and it wouldnt work. It works brilliant on a solid font like Arial. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi
Thank you for that but I have tried it on the academy engraved font and it wouldnt work. It works brilliant on a solid font like Arial. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry, I didn't realise what type of font it was. I have installed it myself and I see what your concern is.

Right, take the word you want, duplicate it away from the original as you'll need it in a bit.

Convert the word to curves and then break the curves apart.

Any letters like 'e' or 'o' will fill in, so just stamp them out.

Now you have a 'filled'version of your word, now overlap the original and it will look like it's filled with a different colour outline.

Back