Company logo

m8internet

I have been asked by a current client to develop a new website
However although they have the business name, as yet they do not have any company logo or stationery

A simple logo is required

At this stage I only need to know what the typical cost will be, which I can then pass on to this client for consideration

However although they have the business name, as yet they do not have any company logo or stationery

At this stage I only need to know what the typical cost will be, which I can then pass on to this client for consideration

I'll drop you a PM with prices and details.

- Stephen

Mhgraphics

hi mate i run a small design firm based in Bradford, distance is not a problem as i enjoy traveling would love to work with you if you need anything please feel free to contact me

Don't know if I am too late, but I am very interested. PM-ed you already :)

Hi There

We are based at the business incubation centre within the grounds of Lincoln University. Our Graphic Designer and Studio Manager - Dan - graduated from Lincoln University who have recently received an award for hosting the best designers worldwide for 2010! This was of course a very welcome surprise and something that I think might be of interest to you.

Being a relatively new company and having partnered with some very reputable local firms I believe that we would most definitely be able to help with your project and within the requirements set by your budget. Choosing Deep In Thought for your project means you will not only be working with one of the best, award winning designers in the world but you will be helping to support a new and growing firm.

I would be keen to chat with you further about your requirements and provide you with a quote.

In the mean time, feel free to take a look at our portfolio: Big Ideas

Kind Regards from Deep In Thought

e: [email protected]
w: www.deepinthought.co.uk

Back