CMS question

Wordpress is a very good example of a CMS and provides a very easy platform to build content on. As people have already mentioned there are limitations and editing themes can be difficult (not impossible though).

I have designed many websites for customers using Wordpress and they have all bee very happy with the outcome - I have been totally upfront about the fact I was using Wordpress and that change management was going to be limited. Work with your client to establish a firm set of requirements for the website and if Wordpress can provide a suitable solution, by all means go for it...

Best of luck!

Godaddy make it very easy to set up wordpress. Purchase hosting and your domain name. Log into your account, press hosting, click launch. Then when you are taken to your hosting control panel simply select "install wordpress".

Okay so this isn't free, but you'll have a the capability to make a good web site for less than £50.00

As an example, my business web site (see signature) was built by me in word press.

Back