Client log in area and shopping cart

HX2Design

Hi people

I need to get a client log in area where photography clients can view their images securely online. I also need a shopping cart system where i can sell my photographic work. I have looked at changing my site to one of those commercially available to professional photographers but am not sure whether I want to relinquish any control of the site.

Any ideas on how I could incorporate these elements into my existing site without trawling through loads of complicated stuff I don't need? Also, can I do this in Dreamweaver CS5? Also can anyone recommend any low cost/free shopping cart software?

Many thanks in advance of your replies.

Hi people

I need to get a client log in area where photography clients can view their images securely online. I also need a shopping cart system where i can sell my photographic work. I have looked at changing my site to one of those commercially available to professional photographers but am not sure whether I want to relinquish any control of the site.

Any ideas on how I could incorporate these elements into my existing site without trawling through loads of complicated stuff I don't need? Also, can I do this in Dreamweaver CS5? Also can anyone recommend any low cost/free shopping cart software?

Many thanks in advance of your replies.

Hi Jen

You could look at a CMS like Joomla or Drupal. Drupal and Ubercart would do what you need but beware the learning curve! It is steep.

Back