Children's magazine designer

Bill Fathers

We're launching a magazine for children aged 8-12. It will be educational, informative, entertaining and creative. It won't be a supermarket-style comic. The magazine will be not only functional for children, but also extremely stylish, and will use a variety of talented children's designers to give each issue a unique look. We need a freelance designer/illustrator with InDesign skills who, while working to our editorial brief, has the vision to produce a really beautiful monthly magazine. This is an independently produced publication so if you are a creative talent who's dying to get noticed - perhaps a recent graduate? - then this is the perfect opportunity. If you're interested, do get in touch, as we'd love to tell you more and, if you're the right person, to work out a fee that makes it really worth your while.

Hi there, I'd like to learn more about this. I currently work as a graphic designer in London and have previously designed for IKEA Family Live magazine for 1.5 years,
May

Hello May, would you mind Emailing me some samples of your work? Thanks

Hi there, I'd like to learn more about this. I currently work as a graphic designer in London and have previously designed for IKEA Family Live magazine for 1.5 years,
May

Dear Bill,

I would be keen to discuss this role further. I am a magazine designer and have worked across many different titles during my design career. I would be happy to send you samples should you require them.

Thanks

Jim Kirk

Hi Bill, I've sent over a few samples to your e-mail address. Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Daniel

3Sixty

We're launching a magazine for children aged 8-12. It will be educational, informative, entertaining and creative. It won't be a supermarket-style comic. The magazine will be not only functional for children, but also extremely stylish, and will use a variety of talented children's designers to give each issue a unique look. We need a freelance designer/illustrator with InDesign skills who, while working to our editorial brief, has the vision to produce a really beautiful monthly magazine. This is an independently produced publication so if you are a creative talent who's dying to get noticed - perhaps a recent graduate? - then this is the perfect opportunity. If you're interested, do get in touch, as we'd love to tell you more and, if you're the right person, to work out a fee that makes it really worth your while.

Hi Bill, I'm not sure if this is still live, we would be very interested to discuss the role further, I have emailed you some examples of our work.

Thanks
Danny

3Sixty

Hi Bill, I'm not sure if this is still live, we would be very interested to discuss the role further, I have emailed you some examples of our work.

Thanks
Danny

Hello :) I have recently graduated from University with a Degree in Animation, but I also do a lot of illustration. If you would like to see my drawings here is the link to my website: My Little Drawings

Swava

Back