Catherine Preston > Vector illustration

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
A small selection of fantastic vector illustration by UK based Catherine Preston...

Design & Illustration - a set on Flickr

catherine_preston.jpg

That's the bit that amazes me. The mesh tool doesn't work on my illustrator I'm sure. Everytime I try to make a cube, I get a spiked ball!:icon_biggrin:
Thinking about getting a petition going for CS5, 'change mesh tool, to mess tool'.:icon_blushing:

Hi, I've just joined the forum, these vectors are incredible, the eyes are particularly good, :icon_notworthy:
I've been doing vectors for about two years now, here's one I had previously thought quite well executed...until I saw these!

Attachments

• cr.jpg
    cr.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 68
I think the point is..."i can do it"...i understand and (my opinion) its a very very good work, probably one of the best i ever see...congrats!

simply amazing...

let me share what is probably the most realistic 3d human I have ever seen.:icon_eek:

Attachments

• 199846_1156997804_large.jpg
    199846_1156997804_large.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 48
Hi, I've just joined the forum, these vectors are incredible, the eyes are particularly good, :icon_notworthy:
I've been doing vectors for about two years now, here's one I had previously thought quite well executed...until I saw these!

Hey buddy don't put your work down. Those are some truely amazing images but your Porsche is amazing to. I like the look of your Porsche a great deal. So all in all it's just a different type of image, thats all.

Fantastic images. If only i could make something like that.

I think you have to have a lot of patience with the mesh tool.

ƒOƒ‰ƒf[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ƒƒbƒVƒ…“¯D‰ï
(hover over the images to see the wire frame)

I've been trying to start as I think you can learn a lot from the process (shadows and colours), plus you get the added benefit of making it what ever size you want without it deteriorating into a pixelated blob.

printingdeals said:
simply amazing...
let me share what is probably the most realistic 3d human I have ever seen.

That must be a very complicated file. Wow :icon_eek:

Back