Caricature - for Business Card

Davidw

Hi

After no success on google - I wonder if anyone can suggest where I can get a simple, professional caricature (single colour, head and shoulders + guitar) from a photo at reasonable cost?

The finished business cards will be portrait 55x85mm and will be hot foil printed in 1 or 2 colours onto uncoated black or dark brown 540gsm card.

If you might be interested and you want to see the photo please email:- [email protected]

Thanks - David

Thanks for your recommendations...

I've decided to go back to my original idea for this musician's card and use a line drawing of a guitar (stratocaster).

I have a few clip art options but would welcome further suggestions/links.

Well, I've managed to get this little "gratis" project finished now, for my friend Carlos.

I foil printed it onto black Colorplan 540gsm which is a nice grainy tactile board - I tried a few colours of foil
before deciding.

Mark at ultimatebusinesscards.co.uk (where we get our litho cards from) suggested someone (amateur) who might want to do the artwork for the guitar (very kindly for free) and although it's perhaps not as good as it could be, I'm quite happy with it. Although if I ever manage to get a caricature of Carlos I'll do a re-print.

Attachments

• carlos1.jpg
    carlos1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10
  • carlos2.jpg
    carlos2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 7
Back