Cant decide! new web design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black one.

Two things though, 'committed' has two t's and should say 'committed to' not 'committed on'.

Cheers guys,

The white one was bit of a wildcard,

My original goal for my website was to have a strong, consistant and elegant look with out falling into the rut of having a grey/white website as there seems to be alot of them about and so I am going to stick with the black one.

Also the information on the design its just to give an idea of what it would look like, everything will be proof read once is finalised etc, But thanks for letting me know.

Obviously go with what makes you happy but, just to complete, I think that the logo in the top one looks like a construction company (i.e. a bit brutalist) and the second one looks like a middlebrow magazine (ergo more media oriented).

Obviously go with what makes you happy but, just to complete, I think that the logo in the top one looks like a construction company (i.e. a bit brutalist) and the second one looks like a middlebrow magazine (ergo more media oriented).

Kind of agree with Dave here. As you've used 2 different logos, perhaps you should spend a bit of time developing a logo that works, before doing the site design.

Prefer the white one but think it needs work. Agree with the comment about sharpening your content, with this kind of stripped back design there's no place to hide poor copy.

As the OP has made his decision, I have now locked the thread on his request, many thanks for your input guys :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back