Buying a Wacom Bamboo?..

Ok, so DO NOT order a Wacom Bamboo from the amazon user eastlondon.merchant. I placed the order on the 12th. When I got the email confirmation I noticed it says delivery will be made before 31th May!! (no wonder it's free delivery) :icon_scared:

I received an email from Amazon this morning telling me that despite repeated efforts, they'd had no contact from the seller with the required shipping details and so they were releasing the pending funds back to my account. They suggest contacting the seller to arrange for the item to be re-ordered but before I got chace to do so, I had another email telling me that the seller had cancelled the transaction due to non payment!

I've re-ordered from another seller on Amazon at slightly over the RRP but I get next day delivery (including saturdays). Fingers crossed it arrives this time!!

I see Amazon has put the price up now. I have to admit I’ll only ever buy stuff from Amazon directly, if it goes wrong then you know you’ll be able to send it back to someone (and have a good whinge at them in the vain hope of getting something free).

I have a wacom bamboo, well this model:
42031602-177x150-0-0_Wacom+Wacom+Bamboo+MTE+450+K+DE.jpg

Its pretty neat. I got it as a gift for working on my uni's degree show catalogue :icon_smile:

I'm guessing you got a newer spec'd model...

got this one

Aiptek MediaTablet 14000U - Graphics Tablet - Digitizer - Includes Photoshop Element 6.0"
Accessory; £89.99

believe its a better buy by far (pricier)

Wacom Bamboo arrived about an hour ago. :)

Enjoy! Is it the first time you've had one?

I find since I got mine - got a good deal on a Intuos - that it's sped my work rate up immensely and opened up techniques (in PS and Illy) that were just a pain in the arse with a mouse.

Let us know how you get on with it!

Kie

Back