Business Card

Timmo

What do people think of my business card:

29y4ahj.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality, can't find a better one on this pc.

I like it mate. Good grid layout, good colourscheme, all the information presented well, varying sizes which helps too.

The only thing I'd look at experimenting with is the green circles. I'd possibly rotate them to the right a little and move them up, to fill the large black space a little more and to make the eMail part a little less crampt. Nice business card though.

Quick question, when printed [if yours is] is the small text more readible? As I've thought about adding small text on another design, but it was very hard to read on screen.

Looks good!

Interested to know what it is going to be printed on? is the black going to be glossy or is it a matt finish, as the finish to a design can affect it too!

This is a good Business Card Design, nice work.

Only change I would make (if any) is to mess arround with the Green abit, try different shades, I find a more Lime colour will stand out more. Although saying that I do like the Green which is on it at the moment.

Also quite like it but I would have left aligned the "tel, mobile, etc" text and had the graphic coming in from the right instead, just seems like you have just put the text in the space you had left after placing the graphic at the moment, just my thoughts though, any one else?

This is a good Business Card Design, nice work.

Only change I would make (if any) is to mess arround with the Green abit, try different shades, I find a more Lime colour will stand out more. Although saying that I do like the Green which is on it at the moment.

hmm... x box green would stand out loverly ;)

y 100
c 25

i think

x

Back