Business card dilemma-2 brands on 1 card.How?

valerie

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and I need help from the experts. I have a company which I just started 2 new fashion labels, Label A and Label B. How do I design my business cards to show 2 brands? I already have a business card for label A (the label I started first) and sometimes I used this card but it is not appropriate for someone I am selling Label B to.

So should I just put my company name on it? And below shows the 2 brands? How does it work? Also, there is 2 addresses for Label B. The production office (where garments are made) and the sales office (which is my home address really).

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

If label A really is so inappropriate for your Label B customers (i.e. knowing that you make Label A products might put them off buying Label B items), you might want to consider having entirely separate business cards.

Both Katedesign and Edgeways have valid points - it sort of depends on the relationship between your two labels. If they both appeal to similar target audiences then it makes sense to have them on the one card - maybe one brand per side with a common footer that's your overall "corporate" branding.

If they are worlds appart then might be best to go with Edgeways' suggestion and do 2 separate cards.

Hope that helps :icon_biggrin:

Thanks all! I attend tradeshows and exhibitions a bit to sell the 2 collections and basically I always will show both collections together at tradeshows. So if someone is interested in both collections, do I give both cards? Also, note that I don't have email address for Label B (yet) and I need to get cards done quickly. So all mails right now goes to Label A. Both brands are new. Quite confused to be honest. And if I give both cards, will it seems a bit too much..?

Both Katedesign and Edgeways have valid points - it sort of depends on the relationship between your two labels. If they both appeal to similar target audiences then it makes sense to have them on the one card - maybe one brand per side with a common footer that's your overall "corporate" branding.

If they are worlds appart then might be best to go with Edgeways' suggestion and do 2 separate cards.

Hope that helps :icon_biggrin:

Thanks all! I attend tradeshows and exhibitions a bit to sell the 2 collections and basically I always will show both collections together at tradeshows. So if someone is interested in both collections, do I give both cards? Also, note that I don't have email address for Label B (yet) and I need to get cards done quickly. So all mails right now goes to Label A. Both brands are new. Quite confused to be honest. And if I give both cards, will it seems a bit too much..?

I think if that's the case, and it where me, I'd do up one card that is you as a company on one side and then the other side split into your two labels.

One business card with the parent identity and two email addresses: labela@... and labelb@...

Loads of options, really.

If you wanted something a bit quirky what about having the cards perforated? Business A on one half business B on the other then on the back you could perhaps have a parent logo that is complete when the two halves are reunited?

Back