Builder/Handyman Business Logo Critique PLEASE

nuksies

Hi all!
I am re-branding my friends business and he wanted a new logo to start off with. His business is a builder/handyman company.
What do you think of my attempt? Are there any aspects that need improving from design, structure, colour palette, etc?
The logo itself will not be used on vans etc but business cards and their website.

duobuilder2.jpg

(Not working? Click Here!)

AND IN BLACK AND WHITE:
b_w_duobuilders.jpg

(Not working? Click Here!)

Thanks a lot in advance!

NUKSIES

Hey,

I really like it. I like the white one, maybe you could make the hat yellow on the white one too?
Also me myself I would make the 'We get it done' a little smaller... maybe lol

I really like it tho :icon_thumbup:
All the best
Sarah

Thanks for your feedback Sarah,
I agree about the tagline being smaller and I'll do that once I've got over the technical hitch with this &**%& computer.
Thanks,
Nuksies

Hi,

aw no bother, I love your logo tho its really good :icon_biggrin:. Computers never work when you want them too lol

All the best
Sarah

How would it work in colour on white, the helmet might get abit lost.

I think its fine but a little obvious, can you get abit of an idea a twist in there?

I think its good. But you will have to be careful that the business cards etc are printed well, because it may end up just looking like a yellow blob.

I think its good. But you will have to be careful that the business cards etc are printed well, because it may end up just looking like a yellow blob.

I agree with C on this point. Maybe look at refining your mark a little more, so it works in solid black and solid white, not greyscale, or gradients. Finding clever ways to do this will also help to define what it is a little more clearly.

I agree with C on this point. Maybe look at refining your mark a little more, so it works in solid black and solid white, not greyscale, or gradients. Finding clever ways to do this will also help to define what it is a little more clearly.

Just building on what artgem has said, I don't know how clean it would look, but if you put a very small outline on the helmet it may reduce the risk when printing, but as I say, it may not look as good.

Good luck though :icon_thumbup:

reminds me a little of this...

brand_logo_3587_0003.jpg

but I don't mean that you have copied it, I just mean that by using a common object associated with this sector you leave the opportunity open for it to be alot like other logos

Back