Brochure printing quote

emywap

Hi everybody, I need to know some prices for printing a brochure which has the size of 2 A4 one next to the other one on the shorter side with thickness of at least 320/350 gsm (open to suggestions on paper weight).
I need a quote for 3000, 5000, 10000 pcs. on normal printing, silky, and all the suggestion/options you can give me.
Thank you very much!!!!

We need more details...

Exact Flat Dimensions?
Exact Folded Dimensions?
Number of Pages?

350gsm seems very thick for a brochure. We normally run 150/170gsm for inner pages and if a cover is required we run them on 300gsm.

We need more details...

Exact Flat Dimensions?
Exact Folded Dimensions?
Number of Pages?

350gsm seems very thick for a brochure. We normally run 150/170gsm for inner pages and if a cover is required we run them on 300gsm.

Hi Boss Hog...Sorry, I probably used the wrong word to express that. Think about 2 A4 pages one next to the other one horizontally positioned. Folded will be A4 format reading in landscape. Has to be printed in the 4 sides, that's why the choice of 300 and more gsm.
No pages in the middle.

I get that but 2 lots of A4 make an A3 .... anyway I'll just leave the printing guys to it :icon_biggrin:

Good luck with it

I know this doesn't add anything to the OP's question but for clarification.....

PAPERS.gif

Back