Best inkjet printer for use at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojs

Hello! I am currently setting up my design business to run on the side at home alongside my full time design role and am desperate to find a decent printer that has amazing quality for prints on a high gsm stock. Are there any that you can advise? Many thanks!

Depends on the volume of printing you will be doing... Check out the Canon Pixma Pro or Epson Expression series, they produce excellent quality prints

Thank you! I was looking at the Epson expression HD Photo 15000. Was a little concerned as I would not be printing photos and only design. Won’t be doing a huge volume of printing but enough, a lot of my work I prefer to keep digital.

Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 inkjet printer would be the best choice.
In your opinion...

Personally I'm not a fan on Epson printers, I think their prints are too 'dark'.

OP - My own printers are canon ones, just make sure you get ones with individual colour cartridges or the costs to run will be stupid.

I would recommend here HP Envy 5055 as it provides all the features. It is very similar to another higher-end printer, the Envy 7855. The Envy 5055 is an inkjet printer designed to produce high-quality prints of vibrant graphics and text, and it excels in this task. I am pleasantly surprised at how well a home printer like the 5055 was able to print crisp photos. This must be in your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back