Bad Logos

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Following on from this thread

These have done the rounds before online, however, for those of you who haven't seen them:

bad-logos-1.jpg

Supposed to be an oriental styled house in front of a sunset!

bad-logos-2.jpg

bad-logos-3.jpg

bad-logos-4.jpg

The moral of this thread..choose your logo designer wisely!

I have noticed a van for a large company in my local town and whenever I see it Electrical Engineers doesn't spring to mind, found their website today so I can show you their logo, bear in mind this is massive on the side of a van.

Is it just my warped mind or does it remind you of something else? :icon_biggrin:

Williams-Picken.gif

Had to laugh, their title tag on their website says...
<title>Elecrical services commercial industrial and domestic.</title>

Whoever created the London 2012 should be dismembered and his limbs impaled on the 4 corners of the city as a warning.

Whoever created the London 2012 should be dismembered and his limbs impaled on the 4 corners of the city as a warning.

You'd be dismembering alot of people then, because as far as I can tell it was designed by committee. :icon_smile:
Never a good idea!

Love this stuff... can see how it happens. You work on something for so long, your first version was almost there, the second was just perfect, then the client/boss gets involved and after the 50th time fighting your corner and giving in to minor changes... you end up with something you're happy to hide secret meaning in or just don't see it any more lol

128904162057509895.jpg

I was in stitches when I first saw my mate drinking this at work. It was surprising that so few had cottoned on. Needless to say they did seem to disappear from the shelves quite quickly!!

Back