Awesome Upcoming Event Needs Artwork!

AlexanderShelton

Hello guys,

What a very cool forum indeed!

I hope you're all having a creative weekend...

Myself and my Colleague George are launching a new Gig/Event down at the Electric Ballroom in London in about 3 months time, targeted at up and coming talent, it's going to be all round just a killer time for everyone.

Now our main focus is indie/rock/ska bands so a grunge style would of been suitable(and still may be), however we hope to eventually cater for all music genres, so the designers requirements aren't too specific, I hope you don't mind. So all are welcome to participate and get in touch.

I'm looking for the following to be completed:

1 x Logo Design
1 x Flyer Design
1 x Poster Design

It would be nice of course to have a very strong brand running through the whole campaign, so whatever ideas you have for that would be great.

If you could reply with a contact email and a link to your portfolio that would be great :)

Meanwhile i'll be checking out the obvious abundance of talent here.

Many thanks and speak soon

Alex

Last edited:
Hi Alex,

Sounds like an exciting project!

Please see below some examples of my logo design work and some links to brochure and leaflet design on my website:

SymmetryBusinessMarketingLogo.jpg

g20-voice1.gif

housework-sept-07-1.jpg

housework-aug-07-1.jpg

Housework Club Flyer Designs | Dot Design - Logo Design and Print Design, Plymouth, Devon

Chimanimani Community Arts - Leaflet Design | Dot Design - Logo Design and Print Design, Plymouth, Devon

Deluxe Cycle Tours | Dot Design - Logo Design and Print Design, Plymouth, Devon

Bonce Hair Salon identity and promotional material design | Dot Design - Logo Design and Print Design, Plymouth, Devon

Motion Plymouth | Dot Design - Logo Design and Print Design, Plymouth, Devon

Please get in touch if you feel I can help
email: [email protected].

Thanks and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Gareth

Hi Alex, as you said those examples I posted aren't particularly grungy so had a look through my archives and fished these club flyer designs out, please keep in mind some of these are nearly 3 years old...

A5---The-rock-show-Aug-Bank-web.png

total-rock-flyer-side-1-web.png

Hi Alex,

Your project sounds really cool!!

I would be really interested if your still looking for someone?..sounds right up my street, i currently design for an indie/rock clothing label & for the bands they sponsor, so i love this kind of work, there are examples of this under fashion on my website, there are also some advertising designs i did for them under the adverts section.. take a look.

My portfolio is here Home

I am able to offer low prices and quick turn around times, so if you like my portfolio please feel free to contact me on here or by email (address is on contact page of my portfolio site)

Good luck with it all whoever you go with....

Thanks
Michelle

Back