Anyone able to offer spot uv?

bigdave

Afternoon all. I've got a client who's having some business cards done and it's dawned on me that the artwork would lend itself nicely to having a spot UV.

First issue is, I haven't factored the additional cost of spot UV into my initial quote so when I try and sell the idea to the client I don't want to be doubling the cost of the job.
Second issue is quantity, They only want 2000 cards and from my own research, most places don't touch under 5000 cards.

With the above in mind, is anyone able to quote on this?...

2000 Business cards, 400gsm, 4/4, mat laminate, gloss spot uv to one side.

Cheers

Afternoon all. I've got a client who's having some business cards done and it's dawned on me that the artwork would lend itself nicely to having a spot UV.

First issue is, I haven't factored the additional cost of spot UV into my initial quote so when I try and sell the idea to the client I don't want to be doubling the cost of the job.
Second issue is quantity, They only want 2000 cards and from my own research, most places don't touch under 5000 cards.

With the above in mind, is anyone able to quote on this?...

2000 Business cards, 400gsm, 4/4, mat laminate, gloss spot uv to one side.

Cheers

Hiya BigDave, this would cost 'REMOVED BY MOD' delivery + VAT and it would be 380gsm

Hi folks! Also looking for a quote for similar spec..client wants 250 no. cards "to trial" but I know this low volume is probably not reasonable. Any prices for for volumes 250 upwards (also for future ref) greatly appreciated!

Back