Adobe Creative Suite Access for Students

isoPrint

Hey Everyone,

Been a bit quiet lately busy busy but I just wanted to drop in and drop this link Adobe Student Software, Discount Student Software | Adobe Education UK Any student on here a great chance to get on it at just over £15 a month, even after 10 years of paying it you probably stioll wouldnt have paid back the cost of the full suit.

Can confirm that it gives you access to all current adobe products. (You will need your student email to buy the .ac.uk one!)

Hi My husband does this at work and I think for £40 a month you can get the whole package for a business. Maybe everyone knows about this already but I didn't and thought its much better than paying a massive lump sum up front :)

Hi My husband does this at work and I think for £40 a month you can get the whole package for a business. Maybe everyone knows about this already but I didn't and thought its much better than paying a massive lump sum up front :)

The 'cloud' version is next on my shopping list. I can see massive benefits in knowing what I'll be paying for it every month and you get 20GB worth of cloud storage for files. You can also nominate a second 'back up' computer to run it on so I can basically work from home some days and just pick up where I left off in the office. I know I can do all this through Dropbox and with the software installed as normal but it does seem like a very efficient way for me to work.

Back