A little bit stuck...

Hello

I'm in the middle of redoing my website but can't find a good image carousel that would work for mobiles/be responsive. Any pointers?
Thank you :)

I found wowslider (which is free but has an annoying watermark in the corner)
I've put it in but for some reason when view on a mobile it doesn't adapt to the screen size. If you look at it on a mobile or adjust window size you can see what happens.
The navigation seems to fade in and out with the slideshow as well.
My Site

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I found wowslider (which is free but has an annoying watermark in the corner)
I've put it in but for some reason when view on a mobile it doesn't adapt to the screen size. If you look at it on a mobile or adjust window size you can see what happens.
The navigation seems to fade in and out with the slideshow as well.
My Site

Any ideas?
Yeah - use Flexslider, like I said already.

I see a div below the slideshow that looks identical to the box above the slider. Is this what you're referring to?

Ha ah! Sort of worked but wanted to add it under the slideshow with a 5px margin at the top, similar to the box above the slideshow. I have been fiddling about with it but nothing seems to work.

Try something like this. First give the div below the slideshow an id so we can refer to it directly and add this to the CSS.

float: left;
clear: both;
margin-top: 5px;

That should add it below the slideshow.

Why are you floating an item that fills all of the available space? You've not got anything that needs to display next to it so the float seems irrelevant.

Back